a m e r i c a

| home |

| africa | AMERICA | asia | east asia | europe | oceania | south east asia |

| commemorative | hybrid | polymer | australia |

| a | b | c | d | e | f | g | h | i | j | k | l | m | n | o | p | q | r | s | t | u | v | w | x | y | z |

22 January, 2015

Canada - $50 1975 Second Print

Fifty Dollars
ND1975, P90b
Canada $50 ND1975. This is by far, one of the most beautifully banknotes ever designed (reverse) that I have ever came across. The design on the back of the note showing the Canadian Mounted Police in dome formation. This is the second print from the original issue and is signed by John Crow and Gerald Bouey. I bought this uncirculated note at a very affordable price. I was told that this note came from an estate sale and to whoever you are, your note is in good hand and will be with me for many years to come. In my opinion, this is a must for collectors of Canadian banknotes. I have few pieces of this note, however only this one is in uncirculated condition.

No comments:

Post a Comment